Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a sub feed pan for the JDL36200 circuit breaker for the NF 400amp panel?

Can I ordere just the subfeed pan for a 200A breaker in a 400A NF panelboard?

Product Line:
NF panelboards, Powerpact

Distribution Equipment

Use 80116-275-01

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?