Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a 300a/3p Circuit Breaker Unit for an old QMB Saflex Panelboard?<br /><br />

Use a QMB3300LA . A QMB310EX Plug On Extension Assembly is also needed if the panel is a QW type , the box is 38``w and the bus is flatwise . Note this CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN QM STYLE PANELBOARDS PRIOR TO 1961.

CTA-ID : 2031120
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?