Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an electronic trip unit MagGard type breaker HJL36030M71 be obtained in an I-Line configuration?

Yes - to order, replace the ``L`` in the 3rd position of the catalog number with an ``A``. e.g., HJA36030M71 (Revised Jan 2012)

CTA-ID : 2031194
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?