Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for an HCN4172-4M I-Line panelboard interior?<br />

Use a HCN41924M. It has the same amount of branch mounting space and will fit in the old 72`` high box. However, the original trim will not fit and there is no replacement trim available.

CTA-ID : 2030304
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?