Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM30L200C main lugs load center to a 150 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM2150VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 150 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM2150BB branch breaker as the main. A HOM5RK Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 4 of the load centers 30 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2030104
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?