Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM1224L125RB main lugs load center to a 70 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM70VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 70 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM270 branch breaker as the main. A HOM4RK2LA Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 12 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2030174
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?