Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM1632L200TC main lugs load center to a 200 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM2200VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 200 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM2200BB branch breaker as the main. A HOM5RK Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 4 of the load centers 16 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2030084
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?