Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM30L150C main lugs load center to a 100 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM2100VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 100 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM2100 branch breaker as the main. A HOM4RK2HA Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 30 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2030079
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?