Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a replacement handle for a PG, PJ, PL breaker?<br />

The handle consists of a nub that is integral to the molded case breaker and a handle extension that attaches to the nub. If the nub is broken, there is no repair part and the entire breaker will need to be replaced. If the nub is intact, then the extension can be replaced. Use catalog number S46996 for a long handle; S46998 for a short handle (standard).

CTA-ID : 2030490
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?