Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I get factory-installed programmable contacts on a Powerpact P or R frame breaker?

Yes, use suffix V for the M2C, or W for the M6C. For field installation use S64273 or S64204 kits respectively. You need a ``P`` or ``H`` trip unit to use this module.

CTA-ID : 2029864
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?