Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What type of hub is used on the UT4R1131B horizontal ganged meter socket?

The UT4R1131B has a hub opening in the top endwall, designed to accept Type ``A`` hubs. Type ``A`` hubs are available for 1`` through 2 1/2`` conduit.

CTA-ID : 2029899
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?