Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is a N5 form for the 9038AG1 float?

Needs to know what form N5 is on part number 9038AG1.

Product Line:
9038A Float Switches

Pressure, Vacuum and Float Switches

It is for a high water alarm contact on the 9038 float switch.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?