Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer has a Compact C1251 breaker and needs a replacement handle.

Only the handle extension is replaceable. Standard extension # is 46998; Long handle for drawout mounted breaker is 46996. Or use S46998 and S46996. These are kits for the Powerpact P frame breaker but they contain the same handles.

CTA-ID : 2028841
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?