Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a 9002AW133 which has an oversized pedal shield and side shields to a 9002AW124 which is fully shielded with an oversized pedal shield, side shields and a safety door?

You can do this by replacing the cover. Replacement cover is a 9002AC5.

CTA-ID : 2028772
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?