Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Need a cross for a FHR36020 breaker?

The ``FHR`` is a special draw-out construction breaker used only in special (now obsolete) I-line drawout switchboards with plug-on load side connector blocks. The standard FH style breaker will not fit into this panel.

CTA-ID : 2029039
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?