Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

If I am using a FAL34XXX type breaker, and the 480-Volt system spikes up to 490-Volts. Do I need to replace it with a 600V rated FAL36XXX type breaker?

The breaker will handle normal voltage variation from the utility, but if the overvoltage is prolonged, recommend use of a 600V rated breaker.

CTA-ID : 2029562
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?