Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM612L100S main lugs load center to a 100 ampere main breaker load center?

This device is a ``fixed main lug`` device. The only option to convert this panel to a 100 ampere main breaker device would be to back feed a HOM2100 branch breaker as the main. A HOM1RK Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 6 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2029449
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?