Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM48L125GC main lugs load center to a 110 ampere main breaker load center?

This device is a ``fixed main lug`` device. The only option to convert this panel to a 110 ampere main breaker device would be to back feed a HOM2110 branch breaker as the main. A HOM1RK Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 4 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2029436
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?