Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do you get a 1a1b aux. switch and a 24 Vac shunt trip (1212 and 1042) accessories on an FAL breaker?

Use suffix -1441 for combination of -1212 auxiliary switches and -1042 24VAC shunt trip.

CTA-ID : 2028418
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?