Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the replacement contact block kits for the following 9037 float switches Types GG or GW, GR without form H ?<br /><br />

The replacement contact block for the Type GG without Form H is parts kit 9998 PC205 and for the Type GW & GR without form H is parts kit 9998 PC207.

CTA-ID : 2028612
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?