Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do you order replacement contacts for the 9007 Type C plug-in style limit switches?<br /><br /><br /><br />

Depending on the class and type you order the plug in unit less the head. The plug in unit ( i.e. 9007 CO54) will contain the contacts.
If the unit is supplied with the head, this example may be 9007CO54B2.

CTA-ID : 2028613
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?