Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer needs a new nameplate for a small dry type transformer.<br /><br />

Customer was advised to contact the local Square D Field Office.
Information to be supplied for a replacement nameplate include Catalog number, Quote to Cash number (if available), date code and Plant code.
The field office will contact the factory to obtain the replacement and must insure that the nameplates are attached to the correct units.

CTA-ID : 2028505
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?