Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM24L125TC main lugs load center to a 125 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM125VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 125 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM2125 branch breaker as the main. A HOM4RK2LA Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 24 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2028575
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?