Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have an NQOD panelboard with a 200A main circuit breaker with a 120 vac shunt trip on the main?

Yes, order the NQOD interior needed and main breaker kit NQODJK and order JDL36200SA. An option would be to use JDL36200 and field installable shunt trip number S29386.

CTA-ID : 2027595
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?