Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

For Powerbus 225, what is the difference between the Tap Box (p.10-2) and the Plug-in Unit Tap Box (p.10-3)?<br /><br /><br /><br />

The Tap Box with part number suffix -TB (p.10-2) is built into a 2 foot section of busway. This is available for the 100A and 225A busway systems. It can be installed at the end of a run or in the middle of a run of busway.
The Plug in Unit Tap Box (p.10-3) installs into any plug-in opening. It is only available for the 100A style busway.
Both function as Cable Tap Boxes.

CTA-ID : 2026862
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?