Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to get replacement parts or replacement drives for Altivar 58 drives that end with S278?

These are special OEM specific products made for Kone Crane company.
All of these products can only be obtained through Kone Crane.

CTA-ID : 2026836
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?