Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a conversion kit to change a 3 wire plug-in unit (PBQ3660G) into a 4 wire plug-in unit (PBQ4660G)?

No. There is no way to convert this unit, since the neutral bar cannot be added in the field.

CTA-ID : 2026693
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?