Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can any trip unit for an H style breaker ranging from 15 to 60 can be installed in place of a trip unit ranging from 70 to 150 amps.

No, need 2 different frames HDF36000F06 for 15-60 amp trip units and HDF36000F15 for 7-150 amp trip units.

CTA-ID : 2026655
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?