Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to upgrade MX and NX type circuit breakers to have zone selective interlocking?

No. It is not possible to replace the trip units to function with ZSI. Must upgrade the breakers to ME and NE type to obtain that functionality..

CTA-ID : 2026759
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?