Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can individual window type CTs be used with HVL/cc switches?

Only as a last resort. If they are used, a pullbox must be used for top entry or a pit below for bottom entry. Room must be allowed for the cables to come out of the conduit and spread out to go through the CTs.
The best solution is to use the three phase CT that mounts on the load side of the switch.

CTA-ID : 2026385
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?