Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the Kirk-lock located on front of the breaker be removed and put on the cradle? Is there a replacement cover for the breaker.

The Kirk lock from the breaker will work in the cradle, but you will need to order a cradle provision (S48565) in order to get the right actuator parts.
Use the S48539 padlock attachment accessory to replace the breaker keylock mounting plate.

CTA-ID : 2026511
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?