Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you take a 9038CG31 and flip the float to the other side to make it a 9038CG32?

Yes can do this. It can only be done for the NEMA 1 device.

CTA-ID : 2026255
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?