Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do you field convert a 9007C54F to 9007C54FH?

Remove the head from the limit switch body. (Loosen the 4 captive screws until the head can be removed.)
Looking at the underside of the head, push in the roller plunger until a rectangular hole appears .
Insert a screw driver in the hole to hold the mechanism and pull the plunger to disengage it.
wist it 90 degrees to the horizontal position.
Remove the screwdriver, and release the plunger.

Reinstall the head on the body, using the 4 captive screws.

CTA-ID : 2025837
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?