Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What GFI breakers offer people protection (4-6 mA)?

Is there a (4-6 mA) ground-fault breaker ( GFI ) breaker for a  480Y/277 V system?

Product Line:  
Residential circuit breakers

QO/B and HOM circuit breakers

ONLY QO/QOB and HOM breakers offer GFCI people protection and they are ONLY rated for use on 120/240Vac circuits. No breakers are available at 277Vac for GFCI protection.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?