Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the main breaker adapter kit used with the HDL, HGL, HJL or HLL breaker?

Use the N150MH for 125 amp NF panelboards        . This includes 3 or 4 terminal nut inserts that are needed for the bolted connection of  the bus bars  . ( The breaker lugs on the incoming end need to be removed and discarded . )

CTA-ID : 2025631
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?