Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the trip unit in a NX or NXL breaker be replaced?

Need to replace Micrologic Series B trip unit in NX/NXL breaker.  

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Legacy NX and NXL circuit breakers

No the trip unit can not be replaced.  We recommend you replace the breaker with the current style Powerpact P frame or R frame breaker. Depending on the lug requirements and where it is installed, additional products required or replacement of exisiting equipment may also be required. Please check the application before replacing the breaker.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?