Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the trim clamp for pre-1986 HCM, HCW, and the HCWM series 1 and 2 for the I-line panel cover?

It is the LP9500 which is obsolete. The the replacement clamp is LP9501 per the Supplemental Digest.

CTA-ID : 2024660
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?