Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to get a molded case circuit breaker that is 600V and 110A with both shunt trip and undervoltage release?

Yes. There are two possible ways to accomplish this. It is possible to use an external relay wired as a shunt trip to drop out power to the undervoltage release. Or, catalog number KAL361101900, KHL361101900, KIL361101900 would have both shunt trip and undervoltage release at 120V.

CTA-ID : 2025274
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?