Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number of a 200amp circuit breaker for an obsolete QW 623-3-5- 1A panelboard?

Suggested using the QMB324 fusible switch with QMB320EX plug on extension assemblies or use the QMB3400250LA 250amp LA frame circuit breaker with plug on extension assemblies QMB310EX

CTA-ID : 2025248
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?