Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I change the current rating of an MJ breaker from 800A to a 600A or 400A to 600A?

No. The MJ breakers have fixed current ratings and they cannot be changed. Neither the trip unit or sensor plugs can be changed, and the Long Time is not adjustable.

CTA-ID : 2024591
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?