Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement branch switch for the old QMB210T Series 1 through 4?

Product replacement

Product Line:
QMB branch switches

Replacement switch

Application and or maintenance

This will depend on the the existing QMB panelboard interior. The replacement switch would be a QMB323TD providing the interior is Type QM(31-inch wide) manufactured after 1961 but before October 1984 OR if the interior is type QW (38-inch wide) manufactured before 1984. If the existing interior is the QW type, with flat bus bar, the QMB310LEX plug-on extension assembly may also be required. Use the outside poles. 

CTA-ID : 2025138
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?