Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can a customer get a 120Vac shunt and 1a1b auxiliary contacts factory installed on FA KA LA MA NA PA breakers?

Issue: Is there a way to get a 120V shunt trip and aux contacts on a FA/FAL breaker?

Product Line:
Legacy Breakers

Electrical Accessories

Use suffix 1380. Note this is not available on FA or FAL 2 pole breakers.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?