Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a shunt trip, UVR or auxiliary switches be added to a Q2 type breaker?

The Q2 will not accept a shunt trip or any other electrical accessory. They could substitute a KA breaker in any I-Line panel EXCEPT the HCN.

CTA-ID : 2024154
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?