Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a CU12L400CB Meter Main unit be changed to one having a lever bypass?

No. The CU12L400CB cannot be converted to a lever bypass unit. Instead, use a QU12L400SL or a QU12L400CL, depending on which one is permissible with your local utility.

CTA-ID : 2023661
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?