Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can she get both a 120V shunt trip and an auxiliary switch on a 2-pole FA breaker?

No. You can get either a shunt trip OR an auxiliary switch, but not both on a two-pole F-frame circuit breaker.

CTA-ID : 2023485
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?