Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Which ATV71 encoder card would be used with a differential line driver encoder?

** Please do not use this information until the parts are avialable and the literature is on the internet Technical Library. Jacob Kimball, May 19, 2005**
The RS422 Encoder interface card would be used.
If required 5v it would be VW3A3401.
If required 15v it would be VW3A3402.

CTA-ID : 2023545
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?