Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a PTB408G?

Replace with PTB516GH for horizontal busway runs or PTB516GV for vertical busway runs. Note that this will not work on 800 amp copper busway. For 800 amp copper, use the end cable tap box.

CTA-ID : 2023503
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?