Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I buy a 31430 trip unit for a breaker NFHLE36250?

No. The 31430 trip units are installable and obtainable by Square D Services only. Please get a quote from Square D Services.

CTA-ID : 2022869
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?