Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What blank fillers are required in an I-Line panel when an LI breaker is replaced with a KI?<br /><br />

The following parts are required :

(1) HLW4BL installed in tandem with the 4.5``h KI
(2) HNM1BL and (2) HLW1BL to fill the remaining 3`` space

Revised 3/10/04

CTA-ID : 2023137
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?