Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can you get the 2 way pressure release valve for a 9013FHG switch?<br /><br />

Order a new switch with Form X per Digest 173 page 20-13. The mechanism and mounting point are factory installed and cannot be added in the field. The valve itself can be replaced on a switch which was manufactured with Form X. If the original switch had form X, to replace the existing valve, use a 9049A56 kit

CTA-ID : 2022265
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?